Subject: Re: Worley Labs
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Stewart)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 07:11:44 -0800

In a message dated Fri, 22 Mar 1996 09: [email-masked] writes:

D> Nir A. Hermoni <[email-masked]>

D> Steve Worley has recently put up a website under the name Worley Labs, I
D> guess he's  transferring the Apex product line to that name (or dumping
D> Ess/Forge altogether, I'm  sure his sales have been >NIL: lately). I think
D> we're all gnashing at the bit for  "Tsunami" or whatever the LW texture
D> package is going to be called. I really do wonder  what's taking so long,
D> but with Steve's record, it will be well worth the wait and is  sure to
D> amaze us all.

     Remember, Forge 1.0 was released with NO bugs (at least that I can
find). Let's hope the delay means the same for the PC and Lightwave..

Christopher

                **********************************************
   Primordial   * Christopher Stewart   [email-masked] *    Graphics 
      Soup      *     http://primordial.victoria.bc.ca/      *      WWW
   Animation    *   Home of the Lightwave 3D Search Engine   *    Training
                **********************************************

* Offline Orbit 0.73c *